The property is located 45-60 minutes west of the capital city San José; 20-25 minutes from Los Sueños Marina & Resort in Playa Herradura, 35-40 minutes from Jaco Beach and just 15 minutes from the markets of Orotina and the port of Caldera and its beaches.
Hacienda Solevida is a beautiful property of 312 hectares (800 acres) with plots for real estate development, agro-livestock activities, palm nurseries, forestry and a private forest reserve of 100 hectares (250 acres) around the crystalline waters of the Machuca river located in Cascajal, Orotina, Central Pacific, Costa Rica. Nearby the highway of the route 27 to only 66 kms (40 miles) west of the capital city San José and international airport.
The development plan is a residential in stages for 750 houses. Our vision is to ensure that at all stages of development the conservation of bio-diversity, environmental quality and sustainable management are incorporated during the construction of the project and will be sustainable after its completion. Hereby seeking to create a residential community friendly with the wildlife and based on a friendly community model with its environment.
Its exotic tropical landscaping stands out with many species of palm trees and native and floral trees in its parks, boulevards, gardens, lakes and streams; Its location is strategic in view of the poles of development, industrial parks, free zones, special economic zone and new international airport.
Key Permits are electricity and drinking Water
- Land use granted for 870 units and hotel.
- Potable Water - granted BC-47 well; geological studies indicate that there are sufficient aquifers at 60 and 120 meters’ depth
- Machuca River concession is viable.
- Existing infrastructure of ballast roads
- Primary line of 35 kva medium voltage electrical power with a length of 3 km from the entrance from the property (south) to the northern boundary with the possibility of enabling the line to the river.
- Existing secondary distribution power line with transformers ready to provide residential energy with an extension of 1 km
- Availability of energy granted by ICE for 870 housing units