Hotel Irish Inn
Hotel Irish Inn
This charming 1929 mansion is known for providing exceptionally friendly service and is a favorite among many locals. From the moment you arrive you will experience firsthand the warmth of Costa Rican hospitality and enjoy the benefits of a full-service hotel with excellent value.
The 29 guests’ rooms are attractively decorated with warm, rich woods, original brick, hand-painted native artwork, colorful quilts, and have indigenous BriBri Indian names. All are fully equipped with quality linens, flat screen TV, with cable and satellite with over 60 channels in English and Spanish, mini bar, direct telephone service, ceiling fan, A/C, private bath, clock radio, hairdryer, and local information.
- The hotel has wireless internet in all rooms,
- Tasteful tropical restaurant and tropic bar, lunch, and dinner crowds.
- Small conference room for special events and incentive travel.
- Lots of commercial business around like other hotels and restaurants, government installations for incentive, corporate, tourism business, and OTA’s.
- two Internet stations, parking,
- two additional lots, one for parking.
- Casino license for a starting poker room, and for expansion.
- 24-hour security, car rental and tourist information,
- laundry service.
- business services.
- in room safe and safe deposit boxes and room service.
- The hotel offers complementary services of tea and coffee throughout the day.
- Expansion possibilities for another 12 rooms with neighboring lot and old house.
My personal take on this Hotel:
This Hotel is a very tasteful European feeling Hotel and is a great commercial opportunity with expansion possibilities , casino and in the nicest neighborhood of San Jose with a cluster of tourism, hotel, and government buildings and restaurants around. Parking and an additional lot is included in the sale with and old house to demolished for expansion.