Villas del Rey is located in the lush tropical forest of the Central Pacific just 45 minutes from San Jose, 12 minutes from the nearest beach, and 25 minutes from the Pacific coastal beach town of Jaco, and is a fantastic base camp located centrally in the Central Pacific. This luxury private resort is situated on a 20 acre private nature preserve which boasts a refreshing and relaxing tropical climate and breath taking forest vistas and sunsets over the beautiful southern Pacific coast. This small resort could be converted in an exclusive medical centre or the 10 villas could be sold as separate houses. It is functioning at this moment as a private Boutique Hotel.
Villas del Rey consists of 10 private Spanish colonial villas (3 of their villas are still to be finished, and lacks 15% to be operational) ranging in size from 1430 to 2160 sq feet each with a private walk around patio. Each villa is situated on approximately 1/2 acre of land offering the ultimate in privacy for you and your party. Lush tropical vegetation filled with rich abundant plant life, colorful display of flowers, gorgeous array of butterflies, colorful birds and several families of monkeys surround the property. In addition, guests are welcome to select fruits from our mango, orange, lime, sour sob, guava, star fruit, cashew, and avocado groves which are scattered throughout the resort. Guests can also enjoy the many lit walking trails throughout the resort which are perfect for exercising, leisurely strolling, bird watching or animal viewing.
Their swimming pool and cascading waterfall is the perfect setting for relaxing during the day or evening while soaking in the lush tropical surroundings and enjoying a beverage and/or food from the snack bar or restaurant. Our exclusive resort pond is popular with our guests who are encouraged to fish and or just relax and soak in the sights and sounds of the tropical atmosphere With the ever changing global climate; Villas del Rey strives to do our part to ensure the longevity of our planet by buying locally. Guests can enjoy the Royal Bar and Grill which is supplied with fresh fruits and vegetables from the local farmers market. And, all of our dairy, poultry, fish and meat is purchased from local farmers.
They are also provided freshly filtered well water and complimentary reusable containers for all of our guests that can be enjoyed even after their stay. All of their aluminum, metal, and glass products are recycled locally. Last but not least, all of the bathroom amenities; shampoo, conditioner, hand gel and body lotion that have not been used are given to underprivileged local families so as not to waist anything. By doing this they reduce our carbon footprint and help needy families that might not have the ability to fully support themselves.
- 2090 square feet including outdoor covered porch
- Two bedrooms, one with one king bed and one with two twin beds, Sleeps 4-5
- Master and Guest bathrooms
- 20 foot teak cathedral ceilings
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops; includes full size refrigerator with ice maker, stove, cooking and dining utensils, pots/pans/dishes, coffee maker, and microwave
- Luxurious bedding/towels
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen TV with cable and DVD player
- Complementary large collection of DVD's available to checkout
- In room safe deposit box
- Villas decorated with replicas of pre-Columbian art
- Private patio and walkway
- Daily maid service
- Resort pool
- Imported spectacular tile from Mexico.
- Most of the furniture was imported from the US.
- ICT contract and liquor license.
- Private well is on the property
- Employee quarters which sleeps 3 bedrooms.