The 10 room Hotel Kekoldi is located in the historic Amon neighborhood of San José, where the old colonial mansions of the coffee landlords are concentrated. This airy 1920 art-deco building in Barrio Amón has 10 high-ceilinged rooms of various sizes, painted in pastel shades and the hotel is with a quiet interior garden, away from the hustle and bustle of the streets of San José but only a few minutes' walk from all tourist attractions such as museums, theaters, restaurants, bars, and bus stations.
The best rooms face the street or backyard and are drenched in natural light; interior rooms are less appealing. Common spaces include a cheerful breakfast room and a garden for lounging, and bathrooms were recently updated.
- The price is for the business not the land and building, furniture included
- Rent contract another 13 years
- Good occupancy rate in the 80%
- Possibility to ad restaurant in the patio area
- Nice project for a try out
- This investment for a three year payback