Azul Ocean Club is an 21 room oceanfront boutique hotel on Playa Azul district de Cuajiniquil, Santa Cruz, Guanacaste, a heavenly location on the Guanacaste coast of Costa Rica. Surrounded by tropical forests and lush gardens, it matches beautiful scenery to a contemporary architectural design. Ostional Wildlife Refuge was created in 1984 and is located at only 11 kilometers south from Azul Ocean Club. It is considered one of the most important refuges in Costa Rica for sea turtle nesting life, here in different times of the year you can see leatherback, olive ridley, and green turtles coming to nest. This Wildlife Refuge also protects large colonies of birds and a big variety of marine wildlife.
Azul Ocean Club’s bedrooms and villas are comfortably furnished. They all boast private balconies to give our guests the opportunity to make the most of their stay, enjoying beautiful sunsets and unique nights soothed by sweet breezes from the Pacific Ocean.
It has two restaurants where customers find a combination of international and fusion food, as well as local food. One of these restaurants is BLUE47, where you can eat a healthy breakfast, have a private dinner, or share a meal with friends or family.
An amazing variety of recreational activities sets the stage for one of the most dynamic vacation destinations in the world. Surfing, swimming, snorkeling, sport fishing, horseback riding on the beach, walking along natural trails, dining at the restaurant, pampering yourself at our spa, yoga, or working out at our state-of-the-art gym are all at your disposal. It is easy to spend an entire vacation without leaving Azul Ocean Club Hotel.
You can visit San Juanillo beach located only 4 km south of our hotel. It is considered to be the most beautiful beach in Costa Rica.
- A beach hotel with a current concession located on the "golden coast" (Guanacaste, where most international tourists arrive), and recognized worldwide for its surf, virgin landscape and ecology. Especially the turtles that come every year to lay their eggs on the nearby beaches (Ostional).
- Azul Ocean Club It is a stable and profitable operation.
- A dedicated and motivated staff on the premises.
- A property with an appreciation in the books of more than $ 7 million.
- Expansion plans: Expansion plan designs exist to add more rooms with the approval of the Municipality and according density of the concession. Projections indicate a possible expansion till 55 rooms, and there are several financial positive valuations projected scenarios planted on paper.